You can quickly access, download & install Corona 5.0.1 Untether (Chronic Dev team’s version, packaged in the Cydia store) for your iPhone 4, iPhone 4 (CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G & iPod Touch 3G *CURRENTLY RUNNING iOS 5.0.1* by following the steps below:
Hi, I heard some great news from IRC. @planetbeing has fixed Corona issues with iBooks DRMd books. Corona 1.0.6 to be released soon.
Open the Cydia app on your tethered jailbroken device**
Search for “Corona”
Hit the “Install” button (as shown in the screen grab below)
This package will allow your 5.0.1 device to install pod2g’s untethered exploits and reboot without requiring an external tool like redsn0w or sn0wbreeze, and without having to restore your device (so you get to keep all your apps, contacts, etc).
**Note: if you do not currently have access to the Cydia store on your 5.0.1 device, you can use the redsn0w 0.9.10 tool developed by the iPhone Dev team. It is exactly the same set of files as our Cydia package, but bundled with redsn0w for new jailbreak users and/or those who are not already running a tethered jailbreak:
Important Note: iPhone users, if you rely on unlock you MUST stay away from iOS 5.0.1 update, it will break your unlock as it will upgrade your iPhone baseband to one that can’t be unlocked. Dev-team will release Redsn0w 0.9.9 to let unlockers able to upgrade to iOS 5 with preserving the unlockable basebands.
- iOS 7.1 Beta 2 Download Links Will be released this week.
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Timeline : iOS 7.1, 7.0.3, 7.0.2, 7.0
- Apple Removes Sharp 4K Display From European Online Apple Store
- Beats Music Login - iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, Samsung
- Jailbreak iOS 7.1. Nothing Good Happens After iOS 7.1 Beta.
- IPhone Owners Make More Mobile Shopping
- IOS 7 JAILBREAK DOWNLOAD LINKS
- Windows Phone 2016 Will Be The Second In Smartphone Market
- iPhone 6 Status
- iPad Mini 3 Leaked Touch ID (Fingerprint)