iCloud stores your music, photos, documents, and more and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. Automatic, effortless, and seamless — it just works. If you want iCLOUD SIGN UP – read this post about iCloud sign up…
WRITE “Apple ID” + password (if you don’t have Apple ID – click “Get a Free Apple ID”
CLICK “SIGN UP”
CLICK “OK” ( if you want allow iCLoud location)
CLICK ”Account ….@me.com >”
and write Description + Done
If you want Start iCloud Backup click “OK”
Ok. It’s working….. but
1 iDEVICE = 3 iCLOUD account.
Click a Free Apple ID
And if you want create new 4 and more account …..
- Apple iPhone 5S may be faster not yet announced Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Ducati Cases For iPhone 5 - VENTARE DRACOdesign Series
- Apple will open a new Apple Store in Dusseldorf
- Insiders report curved display built into the iPhone 6.
- Apple Technology Museum USA opened in the school library
- iOS 7.1 Beta 2 Download Links Will be released this week.
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Timeline : iOS 7.1, 7.0.3, 7.0.2, 7.0
- Apple Removes Sharp 4K Display From European Online Apple Store
- Beats Music Login - iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, Samsung
- Jailbreak iOS 7.1. Nothing Good Happens After iOS 7.1 Beta.