CYDIA for iPHONE 4S – INSTALL CYDIA STORE ON iPHONE 4S
To install Cydia on iPhone 4S, you will have to jailbreak your iPhone 4S using jailbreak tools GDeluxe recommend thе free services.
If you want download and install Cydia for iPhone 4S –> First уοu hаνе tο jailbreak уοur iPhone 4S.
This is link –> How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod
1. Open up Cydia app on iPhone.
At the first time running Cydia, cydia will be Initializing Filesystem for the very first time. When total, cydia will exit then re-start cydia app.
2. Now you’ll be asked “Who Are You” which will figure out how Cydia app interact with you based on selected category. Choosing the correct category will aid Cydia to apply correct filters. You can find 3 options: User, Hacker, Developer. Tap “User” (suggested for typical users) and tap Accomplished.
3. Cydia will check for packages updates and ask you to update its database for the first time. You may see the progress in the leading says: “Downloading packages” which will download new packages database index.
4. Just let Cydia database index.
5. You are going to be prompted to upgrade the package. You will discover “Upgrade Essential”, “Complete Upgrade”, and “Ignore (Temporary)”. Select Complete Upgrade then tap Confirm to commence upgrading. Don’t ignore this upgrade, otherwise you are likely to encounter errors.
6. Wait till the process total, then tap Close Cydia (Restart)
7. Now, Cydia app must be working fine. You may start off adding favorite repo to Cydia and commence installing package to modify, tweak and customize your iPhone or installing 3rd party apps outside official apps from iTunes store.
There is a special technique after installing Cydia on your iPhone or iPad. There are so many preparations to do before installing this software, but among them, the first has to do with the jail breaking of the software.
We finally admitted that the escalated obstacles presented by Apple’s new A5 processor would not likely be overcome by one individual or team – but all together, we should be more than able to conquer any challenges encountered. As such, a diverse group of iOS hackers all decided to set aside our personal goals & egos, relax our die-hard team loyalties, and pool our respective skill-sets, talents & exploits to form an iOS Super-Hacking “Dream Team.”
Download the latest version of Absinthe from :
Absinthe 0.1.2-2 (Mac): absinthe-mac-0.1.2-2.zip
Absinthe 0.1.2-1 (Mac): absinthe-mac-0.1.2-1.zip
Double click to extract the downloaded archive and launch the Absinthe application.
As prompted, connect your iPhone 4S to the computer via USB. Make sure to remove any passcodes or VPN settings you’ve previously set.
Click the Jailbreak button to begin
The application will take you through several steps of the jailbreak: Sending initial data, waiting for reboot, waiting for device to finish booting, Preparing jailbreak data, and Sending payload data.
You will be informed that the jailbreak is ‘Almost done’.
On your device, locate the Absinthe icon and press it to complete your jailbreak. It could be on any homescreen.
If the server is down and you get an Error establishing a database connection message then tap the Settings icon on your springboard and turn on VPN.
You will get a configuration error; however, after about a minute your device will reboot with Cydia on the Springboard!
, Cydia iOS 5
, cydia iphone 4S