Subscribe to GDeluxe
What would you like to increase in iPhone 6 (iPhone Air)?
CYDIA iPAD 3: HOW TO INSTALL CYDIA on IPAD 3:
To install Cydia, you will have to jailbreak your iPAD 3 using jailbreak tools. GDeluxe recommend thе free services.
If you want download and install Cydia –> First уοu hаνе tο jailbreak уοur iphone.
This is link –> How to Jailbreak iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 1
1. Open up Cydia app on iPhone.
At the first time running Cydia, cydia will be Initializing Filesystem for the very first time. When total, cydia will exit then re-start cydia app.
2. Now you’ll be asked “Who Are You” which will figure out how Cydia app interact with you based on selected category. Choosing the correct category will aid Cydia to apply correct filters. You can find 3 options: User, Hacker, Developer. Tap “User” (suggested for typical users) and tap Accomplished.
3. Cydia will check for packages updates and ask you to update its database for the first time. You may see the progress in the leading says: “Downloading packages” which will download new packages database index.
4. Just let Cydia database index.
5. You are going to be prompted to upgrade the package. You will discover “Upgrade Essential”, “Complete Upgrade”, and “Ignore (Temporary)”. Select Complete Upgrade then tap Confirm to commence upgrading. Don’t ignore this upgrade, otherwise you are likely to encounter errors.
6. Wait till the process total, then tap Close Cydia (Restart)
7. Now, Cydia app must be working fine. You may start off adding favorite repo to Cydia and commence installing package to modify, tweak and customize your iPhone or installing 3rd party apps outside official apps from iTunes store.
There is a special technique after installing Cydia on your iPhone or iPad. There are so many preparations to do before installing this software, but among them, the first has to do with the jail breaking of the software.