How to downgrade iOS 5.1 to 5.0.1 without SHSH iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?
Downgrade 5.1 to 5.0.1 – iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad 2, 1 :
Required Downloads :
- Download Host file
- Download Sn0wbreeze for Windows
- Download TinyUmbrella - Windows / Mac
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.10b6b for Windows / Mac
- Download iFaith
- Download iOS 5.0.1 for your iOS device
- Download iTunes Windows / Mac
How to Downgrade 5.1 to 5.0.1 without SHSH blobs files Tutorial :
Step 1: You have to go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc , and replace “HOST” file downloaded above.
Step 2: Open redsn0w and jailbreak your device, you can follow this tutorial - Click Here - but you have to point to iOS 5.0.1
Step 3: Then the iPhone will stop on the recovery mode.
Step 4: Open Tinyumbrella (can be found in “Restore Files” folder above), then click on your iPhone name at the left then press on Start TSS Server.
Step 5: Open iTunes and restore your iPhone with iOS 5.0.1 firmware (Shift + Restore) then close it.
Step 6: You will find error 1013, at this time you have to use Fixrecovery (can be found in “Restore Files” folder above).
Step 7: Open iFaith (downloaded above) and Save shsh file.
Step 8: Open sn0wbreeze (downloaded above) to create custom iOS 5.0.1 firmware and restore with it. Done.
Note: We have not had a chance to verify this guide, so if you gonna try it, please feed us back, specially iPad 2 users.
If you get 3194, 1600, 1602, 1013, 1015, 20 errors, you can fix it:
- Apple iPhone 5S may be faster not yet announced Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Ducati Cases For iPhone 5 - VENTARE DRACOdesign Series
- Apple will open a new Apple Store in Dusseldorf
- Insiders report curved display built into the iPhone 6.
- Apple Technology Museum USA opened in the school library
- iOS 7.1 Beta 2 Download Links Will be released this week.
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Timeline : iOS 7.1, 7.0.3, 7.0.2, 7.0
- Apple Removes Sharp 4K Display From European Online Apple Store
- Beats Music Login - iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, Samsung
- Jailbreak iOS 7.1. Nothing Good Happens After iOS 7.1 Beta.