Complete guide about “How to downgrade iOS 6 to iOS 5.1.1″.
DOWNGRADE IOS 6 TO IOS 5.1.1
iPHONE: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS
iPAD: New iPad 3, iPad 2
iPHONE TOUCH: iPod Touch 4-Gen.
1) Turn the device off, connect it to the computer via USB, and launch iTunes
2) Place the iOS device into DFU mode: with the device off, hold down the Power and Home buttons together for 10 seconds then release the power button, continue holding Home button until iTunes notifies you of a device in recovery mode being detected. The devices screen should stay black as if turned off.
3) Restore within iTunes through either method a or b:
a) Restore from the iOS 5.1.1 backup you made prior to installing iOS 6 beta
b) Restore to iOS 5.1.1 IPSW by Option-Clicking the “Restore” button, and then restore from iCloud backup when finished
4) Let iTunes restore back to iOS 5.1.1, the device will reboot when finished
Typically you can’t downgrade iOS versions so easily, but because Apple is still signing iOS 5.1.1 this allows downgrading to commence with minimal effort.
- Apple iPhone 5S may be faster not yet announced Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Ducati Cases For iPhone 5 - VENTARE DRACOdesign Series
- Apple will open a new Apple Store in Dusseldorf
- Insiders report curved display built into the iPhone 6.
- Apple Technology Museum USA opened in the school library
- iOS 7.1 Beta 2 Download Links Will be released this week.
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Timeline : iOS 7.1, 7.0.3, 7.0.2, 7.0
- Apple Removes Sharp 4K Display From European Online Apple Store
- Beats Music Login - iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, Samsung
- Jailbreak iOS 7.1. Nothing Good Happens After iOS 7.1 Beta.