Apple released new update iOS 7.0.2 for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. In this new iOS 7.0.2 update Apple fixed for lockscreen bugs that allowed anyone to bypass the passcode by performing a series of complex taps that allowed anyone to access sensitive information. Remind you that: Jailbreak iOS 7.0.2 not yet. We jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Not now. You can install this iOS 7.0.2 update with OTA or from this direct links:
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
Related Posts:iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.2 Download, iOS 7.0.2 iPhone 5
- How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.4 & iOS 7.0.3.
- Apple is testing new iOS 8 with the possibility of mobile payments.
- Samsung plans to open 1500 mini-stores in USA.
- Google Searches 2013 - In 2013, The World Searched For...
- The iPad Pro will have a 12.9-inch display with a resolution of 4K
- iOS 7.1 Download, Install, Update. FAQ & Errors
- Which OS is Right for Your Business? - IOS 7.
- Best Of 2013 For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- iPhone 7 (Air) Prototype (Video)
- iPhone 6 Security - Login With Eye ID