REVIEWS FROM GDELUXE
IOS 8 FAQ:
IOS 7 JAILBREAK QUICK FAQ:
IOS 6 JAILBREAK QUICK FAQ:
More About Cydia
CYDIA DOWNLOAD – HOW TO DOWNLOAD CYDIA FOR iPHONE 4S, 4, 3GS
To install Cydia, you will have to jailbreak your iPhone using jailbreak tools GDeluxe recommend thе free services.
If you want download and install Cydia on iPhone with IOS 5 –> First уοu hаνе tο jailbreak уοur iphone.
1. Open up Cydia app on iPhone.
At the first time running Cydia, cydia will be Initializing Filesystem for the very first time. When total, cydia will exit then re-start cydia app.
2. Now you’ll be asked “Who Are You” which will figure out how Cydia app interact with you based on selected category. Choosing the correct category will aid Cydia to apply correct filters. You can find 3 options: User, Hacker, Developer. Tap “User” (suggested for typical users) and tap Accomplished.
3. Cydia will check for packages updates and ask you to update its database for the first time. You may see the progress in the leading says: “Downloading packages” which will download new packages database index.
4. Just let Cydia database index.
5. You are going to be prompted to upgrade the package. You will discover “Upgrade Essential”, “Complete Upgrade”, and “Ignore (Temporary)”. Select Complete Upgrade then tap Confirm to commence upgrading. Don’t ignore this upgrade, otherwise you are likely to encounter errors.
6. Wait till the process total, then tap Close Cydia (Restart)
7. Now, Cydia app must be working fine. You may start off adding favorite repo to Cydia and commence installing package to modify, tweak and customize your iPhone or installing 3rd party apps outside official apps from iTunes store.
There is a special technique after installing Cydia on your iPhone or iPad. There are so many preparations to do before installing this software, but among them, the first has to do with the jail breaking of the software.
Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 – Supported devices :
iPod touch 3G
iPod touch 4G
iPhone 4S – ?
iPad 2 – ?
HOW TO JAILBREAK 5.0.1 iPHONE 3GS UNTETHERED COMPLETE GUIDE:
1) Open RedSn0w tool and click “Extras”
2) Click “Custom IPSW”
3) Select original iOS 5.0.1 and click “Open”
4) Waiting ……
5) OK. Custom IPSW created
6) Click “Pwned DFU”
7) Click “Next” and read information
8) OK. Your device should now be in owned DFU mode…
9) Connect iPhone 3GS with iTUNES and click “OK”
10) ATTENTION. Click “ALT +Restore” ( Mac OS X) or “CTRL + Restore” ( Windows PC)
11) Select Custom IPSW (file “NO_BB……..” )
12) Click “Restore”
14) Waiting…. and Done.
Update #3: The b3 version of redsn0w fixes a problem where re-running redsn0w over an existing jailbreak would cause MobileSubstrate-based apps to stop running until MS was installed again. Now you can re-run the redsn0w jailbreak step without worrying about that (but still remember to de-select the “Install Cydia” option if it’s already installed).
TIP: If auto-detection fails and redsn0w tells you no identifying data was found, you can always pre-select the appropriate 5.0.1 IPSW using “Extras->Select IPSW”.
Tag: CYDIA DOWNLOAD – HOW TO DOWNLOAD CYDIA FOR iPHONE 4S, 4, 3GS