Bridge Cydia Tweak iOS 6: You can import music and videos straight to your media library on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You don’t even need a PC or iTunes!
How To Import Music To iPhone Without iTunes And PC:
Step 1: Jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Step 2: Launch “Cydia”
Step 3: Search “Bridge”
Step 4: Install
Step 5: Search “Protube”
Step 6: Install “ProTube” to download videos from YouTube and import them using Bridge!
Step 7: Open ProTube -> Search video “Armin Van Buuren – A State OF Trance 534” -> click download button (right bottom) -> click “Download m4a Audio“. Saved.
Step 8: Launch song and click “Import to Music Library”
Step 9: Import them using Bridge: Add name, Album, Track number and click “Import”.
Step 10: Done. You can listen your song on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
1) Import any song or video that is on your device into your media library
2) Import media from within other applications (Only apps that have a ‘Open in…’ option)
3) Download and import media from the Internet
4) Importing media is fast, taking only a few seconds
5) Preview songs and videos before importing them to your media library
6) Song information is set automatically and can be manually edited at any time
7) Set import type: Song, Ringtone, Podcast, Video, Music Video, or TV-Show!