How To Make Beautiful iPhone 5 Lockscreen / iPod Touch 5G Lockscreen
Do you have cool iPhone 5 or iPod Touch 5G? iPhone has standard Lockscreen. But we want exclusive background and Lockscreen.
This complete guide: “How to make exclusive beautiful Locksreen on your iPhone 5 And iPod Touch 5G” via Andrian Schraib
0) Jailbreak and install Cydia
1) Install “WinterBoard”
2) Install “Lockscreen Clock Hide”
3) Remove “Slide to Unlock”
4) Install “TypoPhone 4”
You will need to first jailbreak, then install WinterBoard, and then add additional applications in order to install this theme. I will guide you through the process.
Part 0: Jailbreak and Install Cydia
-Guide about –> HOW TO iOS 6.x JAILBREAK
Part 1: Install Winterboard
This is the second part. You will now be installing WinterBoard. WinterBoard is an application that allows you to customize the design of your iPhone and iPod Touch. It’s created by Saurik.
1. Tap the Cydia icon to launch Cydia.
2. Tap the Search icon on the bottom right and type in WinterBoard in the top search box.
3. Once you see WinterBoard in your search results, tap it.
4. Once you get to the WinterBoard package, tap the Install button on the top right.
5. Tap the confirm button on the top right to confirm your install.
6. Once WinterBoard is installed, you’ll need to tap the “Reboot Device” button to reboot your device.
7. Congratulations, WinterBoard is now installed on your device. You should see the following icon labelled WinterBoard on your device once it restarts.
Part 2: How to install “Lockscreen Clock Hide”
Lockscreen Clock Hide is a mod that removes the time and date from your lockscreen leaving you with just a blank lockscreen. What is cool, is that it replaces the little lock icon that is normally on your status bar when your iPhone or iPod Touch is locked with the time! So, you don’t actually completely lose the time…it just gets moved to your status bar!
Tap the Cydia icon to launch Cydia.
Part 3: How to remove “Slide to Unlock”
How to install “TypoPhone 4”
Next tap on the app and you will get the App details as shown below with the author and package settings options.
Tap on the Install button and then you will get the following screen with the app data size and amount of the data which would be downloaded.
Next the installation process would begin and the app would be downloaded and installed on your device along with Winterboard. Following this the device would be rebooted.
Once the device is completely rebooted you will have to tap on the Settings Icon and then tap on WinterBoard option > Select Themes > Typophone 4.
That’s it, Lock your device and try to unlock it and you will find the above beautiful and elegant lock screen on your Apple iPhone 5.