iCLOUD SIGN UP – HOW TO CREATE iCLOUD ACCOUNT
iCloud requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), iPad, or iPad 2; a Mac computer with OS X Lion; or a PC with Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Outlook 2007 or 2010 or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars).
This is complete guide “iCLOUD SIGN UP – HOW TO CREATE iCLOUD ACCOUNT”.
1) Open icon “iCloud”
2) Click “Create an Apple ID”
3) …… and Next
4) create new email account
Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries.
Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
- Evasi0n iOS 7 For Jailbreak 7.1 from Evad3rs Team. Stole and Sold.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Specifications & Features. Everything You Need To Know.
- Twitter Updated With New Design and Usability.
- Jailbreak iOS 7.1 - Saurik confirmed that Evad3rs Will Be Released Evasi0n iOS 7
- Apple's iPhablet with 5-inch display has big future.
- Windows Phone 9. New Design, New Features.
- Apple iPhone 5S may be faster not yet announced Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Ducati Cases For iPhone 5 - VENTARE DRACOdesign Series
- Apple will open a new Apple Store in Dusseldorf
- Insiders report curved display built into the iPhone 6.