IOS 6 CRITICAL WARNING:We think it’s by far the worst major upgrade Apple has ever provided. It’s more like a 5.1.2 than a 6.0. Let’s take a look at the major differences moving to iOS6 from iOS 5.
Jailbreakers: Do not upgrade to iOS 6 until a jailbreak is released. You will lose all your jailbreak!
If you have already installed new iOS 6, read here:
1) iOS 6 don’t have Youtube (How to install Youtube on iOS 6)
2) iOS 6 don’t have Google Maps. (How to install Google Maps on iOS 6)
3) iOS 6 don’t have Cydia Store. (How to install Cydia on iOS 6)
4) Restore Your Information from iCloud (How to restore your information from iCloud on iOS 6)
5) Optimize Your iCloud (How to optimize iCloud on iOS 6)
6) iOS 6 don’t have Jailbreak (How to Jailbreak iOS 6)
7) iOS 6 don’t have Angry Birds (How to Download Angry Birds for iOS 6)
This is definitely not worth an upgrade. And if you are jailbroken on iOS5 definitely do not upgrade to this. You will lose your jailbreak and that’s definitely not worth it for this.