IOS 6 JAILBREAK UNTETHERED – IPHONE 5: One of the many confusing aspects of iOS 6 Jailbreaking that new users struggle to understand is the concept of a ‘tethered’ and an ‘untethered’ Jailbreak.
The terminology used can sometimes be quite daunting, but most of the time it is just a technical way of saying something quite simple. When a device is Jailbroken a new ‘App Store’ is installed on the device called Cydia.
Famous iPhone Jailbreaker Chpwn, is the first among the jailbreakers community to have a working jailbreak for iOS 6 . He has revealed the jailbreak exploit yet but claims that the jailbreak tool can jailbreak future versions of iPhone which has to be iPhone 5.
The Jailbreak for iOS 6 has not been revealed , but it must be a bootrom exploit and not a userland jailbreak which can be easily patched by Apple iOS 5 updates . Bootrom exploits are hardware based exploits that needs fixing hardware components to avoid the iphone from being jailbroken. This is not possible at least for the lifetime of the device as Apple has no control over the hardware of your phone which you have purchased.
iOS 6 Jailbreak iPhone 5 from Chpwn:
- iPhone 6 Status
- iPad Mini 3 Leaked Touch ID (Fingerprint)
- Active Mobile Applications in the App Store reached 1M pieces.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - The End of the Plastic Era
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Final Concept
- iPhone 5s Running Slow on IOS 7, How to Fix a
- Nexus 8 Price In USA, Release Date, Features
- iCloud Android - How To Install iCloud On Android (Updated)
- 2 Million Usernames and Passwords for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. Most Read!!!
- iOS 8. New Features For iPhone 5S