Q: Can I delete an single message on iOS 7 in a given thread or are we forced to clear the entire conversation?
A: Yes. You can. How to …
Step 1: Open Messages on iOS 7 and go to the message that you want to remove.
Step 2: Click (Tap) on a pictures and wait (1-2 seconds)
Step 3: Click (Tap) on “More”
Step 4: Select the messages that you want to remove and Click (Tap) on “Recycle Bin” + “Delete Message”
Step 5: Done.
- iCloud Android - How To Install iCloud On Android (Updated)
- 2 Million Usernames and Passwords for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. Most Read!!!
- iOS 8. New Features For iPhone 5S
- IOS 7 Virus trojan spreads on the web! Updated.
- How to Keep Your IPhone Contacts Information Secure
- REDSN0W JAILBREAK iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5, iOS 4
- Funny iCloud Fails
- iCloud iOS 8 Login Page and Home Screen
- How To Make Jailbreak iOS 7.0.4 Tethered On iPhone 4
- iPhone 6 Black Edition (Excellent Concept)