iOS 7 released with new features and usability. I like new iOS 7. Everyday I work with my iPhone 5 on iOS 7. It’s cool. But sometimes the app is just stuck, and in this case just quitting and relaunching it usually enough to dislodge the orientation weirdness. How To Stop Apps Running In Background Mode on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on iOS 7?
In iOS 6:
Double-tap the Home button to bring up the multitasking bar
Tap and hold on the app icon until it starts jiggling, then tap the red (-) button to quit the app
In iOS 7:
Double-tap the Home button, then swipe over to the app that is stuck
Swipe up on the app window to quit it, then relaunch the app
If the app is unresponsive and actually frozen, you will need to use force quit instead.
Quitting and relaunching most apps will resolve the issue entirely, and it’s pretty rare to have to reboot the device unless the home screen itself is stuck in an orientation.
- 2 Million Usernames and Passwords for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. Most Read!!!
- iOS 8. New Features For iPhone 5S
- IOS 7 Virus trojan spreads on the web! Updated.
- How to Keep Your IPhone Contacts Information Secure
- REDSN0W JAILBREAK iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5, iOS 4
- Funny iCloud Fails
- iCloud iOS 8 Login Page and Home Screen
- How To Make Jailbreak iOS 7.0.4 Tethered On iPhone 4
- iPhone 6 Black Edition (Excellent Concept)
- iOS 8 - Back to the iPod.