IPHONE 6 RELEASE DATE IN USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA. CONFIRMED: While it may seem ridiculously premature to begin speculating about the next-generation iPhone, not even six months have passed since the iPhone 5S was released and we’re already hearing chatter about the next-gen model – the “iPhone 6.”
Liquid Metal Housing (because of scuff-gate and because LM wasn’t ready in time for iP5)
- Lighted Logo notifications, w, y, r, g, b, etc (dreaming past my iPhone 5S lighted logo mod)
- NFC (its gonna happen, at least Apple’s version of it, they wont risk falling behind)
- Bluetooth Mesh capability (this is cake to do and Apple has the stones to do it)
- 128GB (Apps especially games on iOS are getting richer and larger in size not to mention HD video)
- WIDGETS in iOS 8 (they know iOS needs to evolve past reliable, safe, and boring “Toyota Camrization”)
- Finally, an INFORMATIONAL LOCK-SCREEN and not like the fake IntelliScreen X either!
Apple is expected to begin trial production of a new version of its iPhone 6, or iPhone Air, in December with initial production volumes likely to top 50,000-100,000 units, according to a Chinese-language Commercial Times report.
Facing low yield rates in the production of iPhone 5S, Apple has accelerated the certification processes for related parts and components for the iPhone 6, the paper revealed.
While the speculated iPhone 6 is expected to enter volume production in the second quarter of 2014, Apple is also likely to release a new version of iPad a quarter later than the iPhone 6, since the display resolution of its latest version of iPad has come out lower than expected, the paper added.
IPHONE 6 PRICE IN CANADA