Jailbreak iOS 7 has excellent prospects. This statement made one of member of hacker group Evad3rs, who issued untouched jailbreak iOS 6 at the beginning of the year.
The following note was in microblog of developer of Pod2g: “We have more confidence that the public version of jailbreak iOS 7 will be released“. The hacker noted he has no information about the timing of release of the exploit to hack the iPhone and iPad with the new operating system.
At the moment hackers work with GM- 7 version of iOS as we know released by Apple few hours after the presentation of iPhone 5c iPhone 5s. And crackers surprisingly quickly made progress in preparing of jailbreak. Member of Evad3rs with the nickname Planet being wrote on Wednesday that was successful to execute unsigned code on the secure section user land. Hackers have everything they need to get access to the core of iOS 7 by his words.
The hacker group Evad3rs has been organized by MuscleNerd, pod2g and pimskeks last year. Their exploit Evasi0n was released in February 2013 and was a serious push in popularizing of jailbreak on the platform iOS. Over 18 million iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on iOS 6 operating system installed Cydia after six weeks of activity of Evasi0n. They were able to use unofficial apps and tweaks. The number of settings of utility only in 4 days from the date of issue was 7 millions.
Release the final version of iOS 7 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch will be on September 18. We will follow the success of Evad3rs and report about.
- 2 Million Usernames and Passwords for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. Most Read!!!
- iOS 8. New Features For iPhone 5S
- IOS 7 Virus trojan spreads on the web! Updated.
- How to Keep Your IPhone Contacts Information Secure
- REDSN0W JAILBREAK iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5, iOS 4
- Funny iCloud Fails
- iCloud iOS 8 Login Page and Home Screen
- How To Make Jailbreak iOS 7.0.4 Tethered On iPhone 4
- iPhone 6 Black Edition (Excellent Concept)
- iOS 8 - Back to the iPod.