Apple Inc. released new iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2. Also the iOS Dev team has released the next version of the TinyUmbrella application, which allows you to save SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1.2 locally on your computer.
How To Save SHSH Blobs For Downgrade iOS 6.1.3 To iOS 6.1.2
1: Get the newest version of TinyUmbrella and install it on your computer:
2: Connect your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch to the computer.
3: Start TinyUmbrella.
4: Pick your iOS device from the “Connected Devices” list in the left-hand panel.
5: If you haven’t jailborken your gadget yet, then click the Advanced tab and deselect “Request SHSH from Cydia” option or jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 untethered. For those who have jailbroken iGadget and launched Cydia – skip this step.
6: Then click the “Save SHSH” button to backup.
7: After the SHSH blobs are properly stored, make sure you see your gadget shown with the iOS version that it’s running on currently under the General section, which says Saved SHSHs.
- 2 Million Usernames and Passwords for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. Most Read!!!
- iOS 8. New Features For iPhone 5S
- IOS 7 Virus trojan spreads on the web! Updated.
- How to Keep Your IPhone Contacts Information Secure
- REDSN0W JAILBREAK iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5, iOS 4
- Funny iCloud Fails
- iCloud iOS 8 Login Page and Home Screen
- How To Make Jailbreak iOS 7.0.4 Tethered On iPhone 4
- iPhone 6 Black Edition (Excellent Concept)
- iOS 8 - Back to the iPod.