SAVE SHSH FILE
TinyUmbrella is a unified version of Firmware Umbrella and TinyTSS.
If you jailbreak your iPhone/iPod Touch or want to do so in near future, it’s a good idea to save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3 to secure future jailbreak.
The developer of the TinyUmbrella has explained why to save SHSH blobs in details here. Whenever a new firmware comes out Apple stops signing the older firmware which cannot be restored then. But if you’ve SHSH blobs for a firmware, you can always restore back to that one no matter how many firmwares are released after that. Apple will stop signing the current iOS 4.3.3 as soon as the new iOS firmware is released, so it’s best time to save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3 using the guide below.
I. How to Save SHSH Blobs for iOS 4.3.3
Run the TinyUmbrella that you downloaded in the Step 1.
(Mac users: Copy the app to your desktop or you’ll get repeating password prompts if you ran the app from within the DMG)
Now Connect your iPad, iPad 2,iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPod Touch 3G to your computer.
TinyUmbrella will auto detect your connected device and its ECID.
Now Simply Hit the Save My SHSH button and TinyUmbrella will grab SHSH blobs for your device.
This will also generate a ticket to save SHSH blobs to Saurik’s server.
All Done! You have secured your future jailbreak by saving SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3 using TinyUmbrella.
You can find the saved SHSH file under:
MAC: /Users//.shsh (ex: /Users/gdeluxe/.shsh)
(ex: C:\Documents and Settings\gdeluxe\.shsh)
- Windows Phone 2016 Will Be The Second In Smartphone Market
- iPhone 6 Status
- iPad Mini 3 Leaked Touch ID (Fingerprint)
- Active Mobile Applications in the App Store reached 1M pieces.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - The End of the Plastic Era
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Final Concept
- iPhone 5s Running Slow on IOS 7, How to Fix a
- Nexus 8 Price In USA, Release Date, Features
- iCloud Android - How To Install iCloud On Android (Updated)
- 2 Million Usernames and Passwords for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. Most Read!!!